Pleasure-Inclusive, Evidence-Based Sex Education for Adults
Welcome! I’m Kait, a sex educator, speaker, and writer with a deep love for sex toys, asking for and getting what you want, and finding freedom in pleasure. I have a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and a Master’s in Public Health in Sexual & Reproductive Health.
Helping women like you find #freedominpleasure
is my soul’s work.
Through my workshops and writing, I empower women to create a sex life that’s as intimate, exciting, & fulfilling as the rest of their relationship – without feeling awkward, twisting themselves into a pretzel, or spending hours a day on intimacy-building activities (ain’t nobody got time for that!). Sometimes they’re a little shy about sex, but my clients crave connection, excitement, & satisfaction. We work together to achieve that.
Most importantly, they’re ready to try new things and
Rethink (or Ditch) everything That society Has taught them about sex, Pleasure, Intimacy, Relationships, & Their Bodies.
Over the last 8 years, I’ve helped 1000s of these women find #freedominpleasure.
They’ve been cancer patients, new parents, healthcare providers, housewives, college students, CEOs, survivors of sex trafficking, medical students, and everyone in between.
I’ve taught them in college auditoriums, hotel rooms, sex toy stores, private homes, clothing boutiques, medical school lecture halls, massage studios, and so much more.
I’ve also had the honor of:
- training with sex ed greats like Leslie Kantor (Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Vice President of Education) and Megan Andelloux (founder of the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health).
- being quoted as a sexpert in websites & magazines like Elle, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Shape, Brides, and Livestrong among others.
- becoming the youngest faculty member with the Institute of Sexuality Education & Enlightenment, a holistic training program for sex educators and therapists who want to be certified with American Association for Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) (and according to inside sources at AASECT, the “best” program in the country.)
- teach at revered institutions like Yale School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins Medical Institute, & Stanford University.
- being named the Director of Education & Training with My Secret Luxury, the premier resource for adult sex education and well-made sex toys that value design, innovation, and use body-safe materials for healthy and fun pleasure.
“You understand the aspects of sex that people don’t talk about”
As one client told me:
“You understand the aspects of sex that people don’t talk about: real things, practical things, and working with oneself instead of against oneself to enjoy a physical experience instead of ‘just do it anyway’.”
My background in neuroscience and public health, combined with my experience living and loving as a person with disabilities, helps me provide my clients and students (that’s you!) with a unique and fully realized perspective on what it really takes to keep the spark alive (or fan the spark into a flame) – no matter what life throws at them.
Helping people find #freedominpleasure like that makes my heart soar and pushes me to keep working, no matter the obstacles our all-too-often sex-negative society puts in your way.
Ready to say OMG YES to your desires?
To hotter, more adventurous (whatever that means to you), and satisfying sex?
To ditching whatever – body image issues, lack of time, embarrassment, etc – is holding you back from #freedomin pleasure?
Curious to know more (or simply want to procrastinate)? Here are 10 more facts about me:
- I’ve been with my partner for over 12 years and we spent the first 8.5 years apart. Our long-distance ranged from a 45 minute drive in high school to a 7 hour plane ride in college. You can read our love story here.
- When it comes to sex, I describe myself as “vanilla with a dash of cayenne.”
- I’m a total nerd who loves reading & learning. I purposely attend workshops on topics that intimidate me (think: Japanese rope bondage) and devour sex ed books like novels (these are my top recommendations).
- I’m 100% Italian and have the fiery attitude (and love of carbs), if not the olive skin & dark hair.
- I worship at the altar of efficiency. #practicalpleasure is NOT an oxymoron in my world.
- In 2016 I was diagnosed with both Crohn’s and a type of arthritis called Ankylosing Spondylitis. My relationship deepened tremendously as a result while my sex life got more inventive and less “normal.”
- I’m under 5’ tall! And you’ll probably hear me before you see me because: Italian.
- I <3 exploring my woo-woo side with essential oils, women’s circles, meditation, and, most recently, crystals.
- My love of food is second only to my love of sex ed! I cook from scratch almost every single night, read cookbooks like novels, and love trying new recipes. I’ve also been a recipe tester for half a dozen vegan cookbooks.
- Things that bring me #freedominpleasure? Dark chocolate, steamy romance novels, soft touch, and living room dance parties.