What kind of sex life do you want to have?
Maybe sex has always been an issue. Maybe it’s recently become tough because: life. Maybe you’ve never felt understood; maybe you know what you want, but it’s hard to ask—or it’s just so awkward!
You’re not alone. Here’s what some of my clients have said about what moved them to try working with me—for themselves, for their partners, and for their relationships:
Before working with Kait, I didn’t feel confident enough to initiate things or sexy enough to put myself out there and let myself really feel desired. My husband and I had moved closer to family and were being pulled in a million different directions. We were having less sex, and weren’t as affectionate, flirty, and playful with each other.
I feared my partner and I ultimately were not sexually compatible, thanks to my higher libido and more varied (less vanilla) sexual interests. I felt frustrated, resentful, and like I was hiding part of myself.
My husband and I were totally in a rut. Sex was kind of hard and awkward for us. I was not usually in the mood, and had a hard time relaxing to really get into it. I was too in my head and so worried about, “Am I gonna be able to orgasm?” I had a hard time thinking what my fantasy would be and what I really desired.
I’ve spent the last nine years working with womxn* and couples to find #freedominpleasure—without feeling awkward, twisting themselves into a pretzel, or spending hours a day on intimacy-building activities. Sometimes they’re a little shy about sex, but my clients crave connection, excitement, & satisfaction. We work together to achieve that.
While I primarily work with womxn and monogamous, heterosexual couples, I’m happy to work with womxn and couples in all sorts of sexual situations & relationship structures. My goal is simply to help you have the intimate, exciting, and fulfilling sex life you crave—however that looks for you and your beau(s).
If you’re ready to try new things and rethink (or ditch) everything that society has taught you about sex, pleasure, intimacy, relationship & your body to pursue #freedominpleasure—let’s work together!
And what happens if you put yourself out there? What happens if you put you—your wants, your needs, your desires, your fears— first? What happens if you dive in? Here’s what a few of my clients have said:
Working with Kait has been so good. The biggest thing I’ve realized is taking ownership of me again. I used to do that and I lost it along the way. And I just feel so good. It was very uncomfortable at first—it still isn’t perfect and I still have to think about it—but then I go, “No I’m worth it and I’m doing it.”
Working with Kait created a new level of openness and intimacy.
The very best thing [about working with Kait] is that I have been initiating more conversations about sex with my partner, desires, fantasies, past experiences, etc. I have found better ways to talk to him about how I need my body to be touched—both feelings of safety and what I like sexually!
My life looks so different now. It has become more fulfilling in every way. I know my body so much better. I feel sexier. Powerful, like I am in a novel. I’m more confident and flirty, and always turned on. I know exactly what I want and I don’t think or worry about it—I just do it.
If you can’t wait a moment longer to change your sex life and get your glow-up…
Think all of that’s super great, but need a more practical outline of services? I love the way you think. Here’s:
WHAT YOU GET
- Completely customized, adjustable plans and personal follow-up. Everything will be tailored to you, for you
- Relationship and sex counseling** that emphasizes creating a sex life that works for you, your life, & your relationship—regardless of the “shoulds”
- Fun & practical advice that you actually look forward to trying—and that doesn’t require you to contort yourself into a pretzel, spend hours a day on homework, or feel awkward
- Support in learning and asking for what you want
- Sound, evidence-based feedback and information about the aspects of your life and relationship that actually impact your intimacy
- An adaptable, individualized Spark Plan with practical & fun ideas to deepen your connection, and get your spark back (or fan the spark into flame)
- Additional, supplementary materials as needed, including pleasure worksheets and product recommendations ranging from sex toys to essential oils to romance novels
HOW I WORK
- One initial call to determine if we’d like working together. Chemistry is important at every stage of sexual health!
- I offer a number of packages to fit every budget and set of goals. Before we get started, we’ll decide together which package is the best fit for you and customize it if need be.
- I offer sex counseling in person if you’re local to NYC, or by phone, Skype, or Zoom.
MY EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
- Master’s in Public Health in sexual health education from Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor’s in Neuroscience from Stonehill College
- Director of Training & Education for My Secret Luxury
- The youngest and highest-rated faculty member with the Institute for Sexuality Education and Enlightenment
- Training with sex education greats like Leslie Kantor of Planned Parenthood, Megan Andelloux of the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health, and Roz Dischaivo of ASSECT
- Experience navigating chronic illness, mental health issues, and long-distance/frequent travel as a couple
Think you might be interested? I offer free 30-minute consultations to help you decide whether or not my work is right for you.
Need one last boost? Here’s some more client love to get you in the mood for that first call:
Since working with Kait, I have found it much easier to connect physically with my husband.It really has been great and has been spreading into a more often and satisfying intercourse routine! I also have been taking the time to treat myself and appreciate myself. It has really been helping with my self-esteem and self-acceptance.
I loved how comfortable you made me feel as I was talking, and how ‘on the same page’ you were regarding the specific issues, vocabulary, and emotional challenges that I experience. You provided great suggestions for how to talk about a range of relationship/sex issues, particularly with a reluctant partner, as well as activities/approaches to consider reengaging interest and intimacy. Now, he brings suggestions (during sex) that work out well! I’d recommend you to anyone in a relationship experiencing a decrease in passion or trouble communicating about sex.
Before, I knew what worked so I was afraid to try anything else. Whereas now, it’s ok if I don’t orgasm, and if I do I know it’ll be great. My orgasms are so much better and strong. That doesn’t even come close to describing it!
So go ahead! Set up a call.
It’s like a first date—there’s nothing to lose by seeing where it takes you!
*Alternative spellings for “woman” were created as part of the feminist movement to promote women’s independence from men. This current spelling encompasses a broader range of gender identities than “woman,” including trans women and non-binary femme individuals. For more information, check out this great piece in the Boston Globe. ** Disclaimer: I am not a licensed therapist or mental health counselor. Sexuality counseling is defined by AASECT as follows: "Counselors assist the client to realistically resolve concerns through the introduction of problem solving techniques of communication as well as providing accurate information and relevant suggestions of specific exercises and techniques in sexual expression. Sexuality counseling is generally short-term and client-centered, focusing on the immediate concern or problem."